If you’re like most people, you probably enjoy the smell of weed. But what happens when that smell gets on your hands? Here’s a guide to getting rid of weed smell from your hands so you can enjoy the scent without worry.
Weed smell is notorious for being hard to get rid of. If you’ve recently handled weed and are worried about the smell lingering on your hands, there are a few things you can do to try to remove the odor. Wash your hands with soap and water as soon as possible after handling weed. This will help to remove any surface residue that might be causing the smell. Be sure to use hot water and scrub your hands thoroughly, paying special attention to any areas where you may have come into contact with the plant itself. You can also try using a moistened cloth or paper towel to wipe down your hands after washing them. This can help to remove any remaining traces of weed smell.
You’ve been smelling like weed all day and you need to get the weed smell off your hands. Maybe you’ve been smoking, or you got your hands on some weed that was already ground up. Whatever the case, there are a few things you can do to try to get the weed smell off your hands.
If the smell of weed is still lingering on your hands, you can try one of these solutions to get rid of the odor:
-Rub your hands with a lemon.
-Wash your hands with dish soap.
-Wash your hands with vinegar.
- Rub your hands with baking soda.
Assuming you have already smoked weed and now have the smell on your hands, there are a few things you can do to try to get rid of it.
-Wash your hands with soap and water. This is the most basic and obvious way to get rid of any kind of smell on your hands, but it’s also the least effective when it comes to weed. The reason for this is that water itself doesn’t do a very good job of breaking down or removing the sticky THC molecules that cause the weed smell. But it’s still worth a shot, especially if you don’t have anything else on hand.
- Rub your hands together with salt. This method is a little more effective than just using water, but it still might not be enough if the weed smell is really strong. What you want to do is rub your hands together with some salt for a few minutes, then wash them off with soap and water. The salt will help to exfoliate your skin and remove some of the THC molecules that are stuck to your hands.
- Use lemon juice or vinegar. These two household staples can be used to help break down the THC molecules and remove the weed smell from your hands. Just rub some lemon juice or vinegar into your hands for a few minutes, then wash them off with soap and water.
- Use rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer. If you have some rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer on hand, you can use that to help get rid of the weed smell on your hands. Just rub it into your skin for a few minutes, then wash it off with soap and water. The alcohol will help to break down the THC molecules and remove them from your skin.
- Use baking soda. Baking soda is another household staple that can be used to remove the weed smell from your hands. Just make a paste with some baking soda and water, then rub it into yourhands for a few minutes before washing it offwith soapandwater
The results are in, and here is what we found about the best ways to remove the weed smell from your hands.
First, we tested the five most common methods for getting rid of the weed smell: soap and water, lemon juice, coffee grounds, rubbing alcohol, and hand sanitizer.
We then asked a group of 50 people to smell each of our test subjects’ hands and rate the intensity of the weed smell on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the strongest.
Soap and water was the most effective at removing the weed smell, with an average rating of 3.1.
Lemon juice was the second most effective, with an average rating of 4.3.
Coffee grounds were third, with an average rating of 5.7.
Rubbing alcohol was fourth, with an average rating of 6.3.
And finally, hand sanitizer was least effective, with an average rating of 7.1.
While the smell of weed may not be pleasant to everyone, there are a few things you can do to get rid of the smell from your hands. First, try using soap and water to wash your hands thoroughly. If that doesn’t work, you can try using a lemon or vinegar solution. Finally, if all else fails, you can always resort to using hand sanitizer.
How to get weed smell off your hands
There are a few ways to remove the cannabis smell from your hands, depending on what you have on hand. One way is to wash your hands with soap and water. This will remove the scent from your skin, but it won’t do anything for your clothes or any other surfaces that may be holding onto the smell.
Another way to remove the weed smell from your hands is to use a vinegar solution. Mix equal parts vinegar and water in a bowl and soak your hands in the mixture for a few minutes. The vinegar will neutralize the odor-causing molecules on your skin.
You can also try using lemon juice to remove the weed smell from your hands. Soak your hands in a bowl of lemon juice for a few minutes, then rinse them off with water. The lemon juice will also neutralize the odor-causing molecules on your skin.
If you don’t have any of these ingredients on hand, you can try using rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer. Rubbing alcohol will quickly evaporate, so it’s best to use it in small amounts and rinse it off afterwards. Hand sanitizer will also work, but it may not be as effective as other methods.
Now that you know how to get rid of weed smell on your hands, you can enjoy your smoking experience without worrying about the scent. Just remember to wash your hands thoroughly and use a good hand cream to keep them from drying out.